[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Fry, Dr. Bobbye G. fry at uiwtx.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:29:24 CDT 2021

I noticed two things related to this retirement notice, Mary.  First, you are yet another one of my friends who has retired in the last few years.  Second, I have had two friends who held the registrar title at TCU and both retired.  Therefore, I can only conclude that the registrar position at TCU prematurely ages the title holder.  Good that you can escape while you are still young.

Seriously Mary, I am so happy for you...and so jealous...and I know that you will have many quiet days of working with your stitchery stuff, traveling, and doing anything not registrar related.  I would imagine you will have time to sleep in and not work late on anything unless is it a fun project that you just cannot put down.

Best wishes for a very healthy and happy retirement, Mary.  Stay in touch.

Bobbye

Dr. Bobbye G. Fry | Coordinator of Academic Planning and Communication
Provost Office | University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO 479, San Antonio, TX 78209
*: 210.829.3919 |*: 210.829.3922 | *: Fry at uiwtx.edu<mailto:Fry at uiwtx.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7B525.08A61B00]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7B525.08A61B00]