[TACRAO] Listserv Course Title Change

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Mon Sep 20 16:15:01 CDT 2021

Greetings, friends!

Prior to my time at ETBU, we had a Kinesiology course that changed titles to meet national accreditation needs. The course number and content remained the same. It has remained with the new title now for 10 years. The dean is asking if they can change the title back to its original name. There is no content changes, nor course description change.

Is this something your institution would allow, or would you require a new course number?

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=qHLHNXZ3uS3aHt0peDJoS0Lc4cpRvvCTOIOktXpOQ9w&s=SNgstqUclVxxCSmv5pYOsoVl4_Ir8Kl3Kc05hz5COOU&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=qHLHNXZ3uS3aHt0peDJoS0Lc4cpRvvCTOIOktXpOQ9w&s=eu3EomCOq4KsFIwWgeqNR5BQLEtGm6tELIu1GNXKRp8&e= >

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.