[TACRAO] Listserv Outreach Initiative Ideas

Makenzie Renard mrenard at midland.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:17:23 CDT 2021

Hello, all!

I hope this messages reaches you well. I am the Outreach Coordinator/Recruiter for Midland College and I was curious what outreach initiatives other recruiters are doing during this time of virtual/condensed visitation due to the COVID-19 virus?

Makenzie Renard
Outreach Coordinator
CALL: (432) 685-4682
TEXT: (432) 300-7524
mrenard at midland.edu<mailto:mrenard at midland.edu>

[MC Logo high res]<midland.edu>
   3600 N Garfield St.
   Midland, TX 79705

  #StartStriveSucceed

Need help with ApplyTexas?
Click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__midlandcollege.as.me_MakenzieRenard&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=G_SMZgzrINjjbIJk3ZDw26JNN4_uxKcp7KX0iPOtKtA&s=GeckBsIjadQKM-VGoPJxyeCpwhkIaal-sqI3N1LO51s&e= > to make an appointment!