[TACRAO] Listserv Course Rubric and Course Number Research

WHITE, GASTON GASTON.WHITE at tccd.edu
Wed Jun 16 15:53:32 CDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I am serving on the Workforce Education Course Manual subcommittee and was tasked with researching course rubrics.

Please respond if your institution is using or has used the ESPT or ITXR Rubric or the specific Course Rubric and Course Numbers provided below:

  *   ESPT 2471
  *   ESPT 2372
  *   ESPT 1271
  *   ITXR 1370
  *   ITXR 2374

If your institution is using the ESPT or ITXR Rubric, please provide me with the Course Numbers associated with the ESPT or ITXR  Rubric that you are using along with the syllabus/syllabi.

Thank you so much in advance for your collaboration.

Thanks

Gaston White

Coordinator of Articulation and Transfer Services | Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | Office:  TRWF 6600A
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817-515-1023| Fax 817-515-0588

gaston.white at tccd.edu | tccd.edu

Summer hours through July 30, 2020: 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Closed on Fridays.

Are you interested in creating or revising an MOU or Transfer Guide? Just complete this form<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__app.smartsheet.com_b_form_9086cb1822d9454ab82f7fcbad1f70a9&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ESUBAoybAtncK5SPnSQvlN_LnmdVzfsqYgXUtG0TL0A&s=Vs5LiXymqHNmVgEBSJJ-I0droSxmuv3eHzhZAvM1I6Y&e= > to get the process started!