[TACRAO] Listserv Personal News

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Wed Jun 2 17:42:53 CDT 2021

Fred, Congratulations on a well earned turning of the page!  I have valued your advice and graciousness over these years, and I look forward to hearing about your new adventures!

Cordially,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>