[TACRAO] Listserv Personal News

Cynthia A. Blanco cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
Tue Jun 1 16:40:52 CDT 2021

Congratulations on your retirement and all the best on this next chapter of your life!

Enjoy!!!

Cynthia Blanco, M.Ed.
Director of Student Records and Registrar
Office of Admissions and Records
South Texas College
Pecan Campus, Bldg K 1.100
3201 Pecan Blvd
McAllen, TX 78501
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=rpImzErMnaVCuDd52ywL0pVVXqhGQkgas3T-K67KgM4&s=hIBwAcl8Rmt_sbjM7NCWmGgLk6v1gEldYyFjInOBYrE&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_emergency_coronavirus.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=rpImzErMnaVCuDd52ywL0pVVXqhGQkgas3T-K67KgM4&s=b5pl1WamxSIgJSPvE66UNeQKFXFTLe8WtxudXpktLzw&e=
Chat with the Office of Admissions & Records here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__studentservices.southtexascollege.edu_schedule-2Dappointment.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=rpImzErMnaVCuDd52ywL0pVVXqhGQkgas3T-K67KgM4&s=GC1XkxGjeFQf7ki_FqmWvQ8MhCNfMtw0twNQKDC__Zc&e= >

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and/or attachment are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.