[TACRAO] Listserv Personal News

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.smu.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:06:23 CDT 2021

Fred-

Congratulations on a stellar career!  It has been a pleasure getting to know you through TACRAO all of these years, especially your presidential year when I have the privilege to shadow the LAC for your conference.

I hope you will continue to come to TACRAO and participate in the Past President’s Council!  (Although as I learned in 2007, TACRAO often conflicts with your wedding anniversary!)

Keep in touch with us!

Bobby