[TACRAO] Listserv Personal News

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at msutexas.edu
Tue Jun 1 11:57:59 CDT 2021

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Alfred Rodriguez
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 6:06 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Personal News

Fred,

I have enjoyed working and learning from you so very much over the years!  I wish you all the best in whatever you do!  Hope to see you at future conferences.

God bless you,
Darla
Darla Inglish
University Registrar

[cid:image001.png at 01D419C7.A993D090]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=J9IKKXH5A6__zFQ5GkXG51cbRgSB8j3SOwcpXkxytgw&s=x7XyJTgGLp0CkwonwNAgW65HyLM2_YXP2OU_gqVt8VQ&e= >

MIDWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
Office of the Registrar
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308-2099
Office 940-397-4115    Fax 940-397-4672
msutexas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=J9IKKXH5A6__zFQ5GkXG51cbRgSB8j3SOwcpXkxytgw&s=x7XyJTgGLp0CkwonwNAgW65HyLM2_YXP2OU_gqVt8VQ&e= >

[EXTERNAL]
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. After surviving and in some ways even thriving through one helluva crazy year, I’ve made the decision to leave Trinity University. May 31 will be my last day. And after 21 years as Trinity’s Registrar, and 33 years in higher education, I’m ready for the next chapter (but not quite ready for full retirement!). I'm looking forward to spending time this summer traveling with my wife and son before he goes back to Embry Riddle Aeronautical U in the fall, to camping in the national parks, and of course, fishing! When I get tired of all that, I may just throw my hat in the ring again, or maybe not. ;-)

I can't adequately express how much TACRAO has meant to me over the years, both personally and professionally. Like me, I'm sure many of you have been involved with enough professional organizations to know the TACRAO community is something special -- kind of like an extended family. But thankfully, not as dysfunctional as my own! The family reunions (aka annual meetings) each fall are great, too. We make our institutions stronger through our connections with one another. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing everyone again soon, and to being able to exchange handshakes and hugs like we used to.

It's been a great run at Trinity, but now, it's onward and upward!

All the best,
Fred

(new email:  alfred27327 at gmail.com<mailto:alfred27327 at gmail.com>)

PS -- To think, some of you guys used to call me a job hopper.

Alfred Rodriguez, Jr.
University Registrar
Trinity University
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX  78212-7200
210-842-0042<tel:210-842-0042> (cell)
210-999-7201<tel:210-999-7201> (office)
www.trinity.edu/registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.trinity.edu_registrar&d=DwMFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=g8CRIeT6XNifsBYn41Zao9Jx5sbmlg0vA_Q3sDtHgCE&s=P5cwI3qpr3DGUn18jIU_byIMjHwVwI5qNNOKMWVi788&e=>