[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Sat Jan 30 22:47:55 CST 2021

My dear friend Nancy, Congratulations on your retirement!!!  Enjoy life and family, have fun and take care.

Thank you so much for being a mentor to me; I learned a lot from you.

I will miss you, keep in touch!!!!!

L 😊

Lorena Rios
College Registrar
Office of the Registrar and Admissions
Lerma Peña Building, Room 116
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu> | registrars at laredo.edu<mailto:registrars at laredo.edu>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4150D.28039AB0]

Please be advised that in response to COVID-19 pandemic, Laredo College Offices are working remotely in helping everyone via e-mail.  Even though there’s a significant amount of e-mails daily, we are trying to answer as quickly as possible. We do appreciate your patience and understanding

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Faris, Nancy
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 4:14 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email message came from an external source. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello TACRAO friends,

Today is my last day of employment as I am officially retiring as of January 31, 2019.  There are so many smart, hard working colleagues in this organization that I admire and have enjoyed learning from.  I have made some great friends.  I have especially enjoyed my time on the TEC 2018-2020.  And I want to send my sincere thanks to all of you.
Oh my the stories I can tell.  I hope to see you again.  Carry on and do great work.  Love  ya!
Would love to hear from you.  My personal email is nfaris3883 at gmail.com<mailto:nfaris3883 at gmail.com>

Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic & Student Records
District Office
nfaris at dcccd.edu<mailto:nfaris at dcccd.edu>
[Dallas College Logo]