[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Fri Jan 29 20:14:06 CST 2021

Congratulations, Nancy!  I have enjoyed working with you through the years. Enjoy your well-deserved retirement.

Mary Kincannon
University Registrar
Texas Christian University

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2021, at 4:16 PM, Faris, Nancy <nfaris at dcccd.edu> wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL WARNING] DO NOT CLICK LINKS or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello TACRAO friends,

Today is my last day of employment as I am officially retiring as of January 31, 2019.  There are so many smart, hard working colleagues in this organization that I admire and have enjoyed learning from.  I have made some great friends.  I have especially enjoyed my time on the TEC 2018-2020.  And I want to send my sincere thanks to all of you.
Oh my the stories I can tell.  I hope to see you again.  Carry on and do great work.  Love  ya!
Would love to hear from you.  My personal email is nfaris3883 at gmail.com<mailto:nfaris3883 at gmail.com>

Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic & Student Records
District Office
nfaris at dcccd.edu<mailto:nfaris at dcccd.edu>
<image001.png>