[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:49:34 CST 2021

Nancy,

I am not a fan of this! Not a fan at all!

You will be dearly missed. Thank you for all of your dedication to TACRAO and your friendship/mentorship to me.

Not a fan,

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YxrX27Fwn6lTw0-IQK2RAqIT4BIUfHJTME6J5D5hPds&s=0Xb8lHattCux99zfJa_V0gAmK-C9CY0gI1sfvCQsmCA&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=YxrX27Fwn6lTw0-IQK2RAqIT4BIUfHJTME6J5D5hPds&s=oVoJ70IPya0GNui4Ztz1aVb_L1Q_hSH7qOP_wyxbNbM&e= >