[TACRAO] Listserv Retiring

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:40:04 CST 2021

Congratulations, Teresa!  May you be as happy in retirement as I am!!

Mary Kincannon
TCU, Retired

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 21, 2021, at 11:04 AM, Ringo, Teresa <REG_TAT at shsu.edu> wrote:

Hello and Happy holidays to my TACRAO friends!

It is with great excitement that I announce after nearly 37 years at Sam Houston State University, I am retiring effective January 31, 2022.

I’ve had many wonderful years with my TACRAO friends and am grateful for the collaborative friendships developed over the years. However, I am ready to begin a new chapter that doesn't include transcripts, legislation, TSI, curriculum or degree works!  🙂

Edgard Sanchez will be stepping in as Interim Registrar, so expect to see a new signature on our transcript records.  I will step behind the scenes beginning in January and allow Edgard to establish his leadership role with our team.

Thank you for all that TACRAO does for Texas and the Texas Institutions and all the advice and guidance you provided me over the years~

Teresa