[TACRAO] Listserv [EXTERNAL] Retiring

David Short wdshort at lamar.edu
Tue Dec 21 12:32:58 CST 2021

Teresa,

Congrats! It's been wonderful working with you through the years. I hope you enjoy every second of your retirement!

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=XTGSIRw5rpbjxeYgq5smXT82Qvge39r2EacmYm0m8H4&s=axU8QGWEn9iv3U9YC3kNmeuW9QiAadsL5OCd9W2uiT4&e= >