[TACRAO] Listserv TJC Opportunity - Associate Registrar

Britt Sabota bsab at tjc.edu
Thu Apr 29 05:35:32 CDT 2021

We are adding an Associate Registrar to the TJC team!

This is a great opportunity for a rising Registrar professional looking to expand their experience in leadership.

Take a look at our posting for details: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tjc.csod.com_ats_careersite_JobDetails.aspx-3Fsite-3D1-26id-3D672&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=mDaJNlh2yEXbpS56XCfY97EfWQ3rReRTTlKJ4PN32Q8&s=mrF4cpKe--eeYB-6seDtK03zQ-_dPfIA0ZUl5sGjHbM&e=

Feel free to reach out to me directly with questions!

Britt Sabota
Director - Records, Reporting & Analytics
Registrar
TJC