[TACRAO] Listserv Class schedule publication

Piwonka, Nicholas R npiwonka at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 15 15:29:52 CDT 2021

Texas A&M typically publishes summer and fall schedules simultaneously in March ahead of registration for both semesters in early April.  We plan for a month between publishing schedules and registration.

This cycle, a decision was reached mid-March to pivot fall operations back to normal.  This shift necessitated a delay in publishing fall until late April.  Fall registration was also postponed until late April.

We published the summer schedule and kicked off summer registration as planned in March and early April respectively.

Nick Piwonka | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar, Division of Enrollment & Academic Services | Texas A&M University
0100 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-0100

ph: 979.845.1076 | fax: 979.845.4757| npiwonka at tamu.edu<mailto:npiwonka at tamu.edu>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front

This message may contain confidential student information under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.