[TACRAO] Listserv Class schedule publication

Sabrina Delaney delaneysk at sfasu.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:57:02 CDT 2021

SFA is similar to TAMUK.  We publish summer and fall at the same time in late February and October 1 for spring.  We have had recent discussions of publishing a little sooner than the date I have indicated.

Sabrina Delaney | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sfasu.edu_registrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=fNLGkaObnuSHDCf0pBdnfnbbFeKg2KepCTrlyCeLLD4&s=-ayobz7nVfLHyO38JDtxS6WhHLudxHv3ZDAk2KPzrx4&e= >
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.1370 | F: 936.468.7638
registrar at sfasu.edu<mailto:registrar at sfasu.edu>
The views and opinions expressed in this message
are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University,
its Boards of Regents, or the State of Texas.