[TACRAO] Listserv Legislative Update - 4/9/2021

Fry, Dr. Bobbye G. fry at uiwtx.edu
Fri Apr 9 17:02:11 CDT 2021

Sam,
                Thank you to you and the Legislative Committee for an excellent job and exceptional analysis.  I appreciate your work on behalf of TACRAO.

Dr. Bobbye G. Fry | Coordinator of Academic Planning and Communication
Provost Office | University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO 479, San Antonio, TX 78209
*: 210.829.3919 |*: 210.829.3922 | *: Fry at uiwtx.edu<mailto:Fry at uiwtx.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D72D62.14038960]