[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Honorary Member Joey Chandler

Berri O'Neal Gormley berrionealgormley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:11:10 CDT 2020

Oh my gracious, Bobby...this has been a truly sad month for TACRAO.
Devastated to hear about Marty, and Joey’s loss is equally sad. She always
had the biggest smile on her face, and in my early days of TACRAO, she went
out of her way to include me in numerous discussions and events. Both
ladies always made me feel like I was part of the family.

Prayers with both Joey and Marty’s families and beloved friends.

Thank you for always keeping us in the loop, Bobby. We appreciate you so
much-
Berri