[TACRAO] Listserv Grade Entry for Schools using Banner and Blackboard

Busby, Maria REG_MZB at SHSU.EDU
Mon Sep 21 08:20:01 CDT 2020

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

**External Email**

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well this Monday morning, especially our friends near the coastline.  I have a question for Banner Schools also using Blackboard regarding faculty grade entry.

Is anyone using a process by which the faculty (all faculty) are required to enter their final grades in Blackboard with a systematic migration to Banner for the end of term process?  If so, can you also share how you restrict the type of grades entered in Blackboard for each section/course?  If you would not mind sharing the pain points and the successful experiences, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, have a great Monday!

Maria Busby, Director - Registrar Operations
Responsibility - Intellection -Adaptability - Input - Belief
Email: mariabusby at shsu.edu
Phone:  936-294-1036
Sam Houston State University
A Member of The Texas State University System

Sam Houston is a great name in Texas education.
"A leader is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." ~~ Tony Evans