[TACRAO] Listserv Program & Course Uploads to Military Portals - Tuition Assistance

Poch, Eric M eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 21 08:46:11 CDT 2020

Good morning colleagues,

I hope this email finds you all doing well, especially in this unique times. I'm in the process of trying to meet the XML file parameters to upload program data to GoArmyEd and course data to the Navy's Academic Institution portal and Air Force's Academic Institution (AI) portal. Since they have very limited and specific requirements, I am looking for guidance regarding how your institution provided program data to GoArmyEd and course data to the Navy's and Air Force's Academic Institution portal. Any information that your able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric M. Poch, M.S. | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar | The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7216, Austin, TX 78713-7216 |registrar.utexas.edu
512-475-6090 | eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu>