[TACRAO] Listserv Spring 2021

Villanueva, Christina cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:03:26 CDT 2020

**External Email**

Happy Friday Eve!

I hope this message finds you doing well.

Now that things are off and running for fall 2020 (hopefully going well) and you may be getting ready for the next semester, I have a few questions regarding Spring 2021:

1.       Have you'll made any changes with the start or end dates? (we changed to start a week early this fall so we can end by Thanksgiving)

2.       Have you considered cancelling spring break?

3.       Any other changes for spring 2021 that was not part of your original plans?

4.       Or are you expecting no changes to Spring 2021?

Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes,
Christina

Christina F. Villanueva
Registrar
Office of the Registrar

ST. MARY'S UNIVERSITY
The Catholic and Marianist University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Texas 78228
210-431-6789
Zoom Meeting ID: 659 722 1005
www.stmarytx.edu/registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stmarytx.edu_registrar&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=swB3S6UJz9i1PCZvD44i8647-sxj7Mu5gwmzZsvviJE&s=H0nfEFFke7sCmG4Y9uhgvmgejw0Ix1N1yD4U2lOI34g&e=>