[TACRAO] Listserv Flyers/Packets Needed for Career Center Burton Academy-RISD

Leslie Boyd-Keeler lboydkeel at ltu.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:36:10 CDT 2020

Hello!

I am unable due to travel restrictions to drop off but would be happy to
mail a packet to you!  Can you let me know the mailing address?

Thank you!

--
*Leslie Keeler, M.Ed.*
Texas Regional Admissions Counselor
lboydkeel at ltu.edu
214-773-8881

Visit us virtually!  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ltu.edu_futurestudents_virtualtour.asp&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=IENhylUHxnfPu7J1bj69RcEqGQzlLDdd7iS7XVDce5U&s=lHqByMiUjDffTyGsjy_-8QBrjn40hiabUtS7yRbZYAs&e=

  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_lawrencetech_&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=IENhylUHxnfPu7J1bj69RcEqGQzlLDdd7iS7XVDce5U&s=tsItGa44Vvu4ykxiEjaZVFDL2MKkTJ1xZfGeRwA6Sjk&e= >
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_lawrencetechadmissions_&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=IENhylUHxnfPu7J1bj69RcEqGQzlLDdd7iS7XVDce5U&s=_jtN_x7J25nhgLSYLQlIZCYEFCyZ1Aub6HphCcj_HN0&e= >
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_LTUAdmissions&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=IENhylUHxnfPu7J1bj69RcEqGQzlLDdd7iS7XVDce5U&s=n1P3bUhhNqAcnsl2pxYwfnq1hRWR3v7G5RbBXFYJ8gs&e= >