[TACRAO] Listserv Flyers/Packets Needed for Career Center Burton Academy-RISD

Megan Shutt megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org
Mon Sep 14 10:43:36 CDT 2020

Hello,
We are hosting College week at the Burton Academy this week Sept 14. We have tables set out with university, college, tech school pamphlets for the students to take. We unfortunately cannot have any visitors (reps) yet, however I wanted to reach out and see if you wanted to drop off any goodies and information flyers we can put on our tables. We also need University Pendents and additional fylers/packets for our career center. We are the Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy apart of Rockwall ISD. We can set out tables with your college information in addition to this week as well. I am thinking every first week of the month. So will set out again the week of October 5th.

Thank you!

Best,

Megan Shutt, M.Ed

Career & Technical Education (CTE) Counselor

Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy

megan.shutt at rockwallisd.org

ph. 469.698.0668 or ext. 6609

Office: GBCCA Career Center

[cid:cf796d95-ddef-4145-bbd2-1bb6dd010144]

This LEA in support of school districts and Career and Technical Education Programs, does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, age or national origin in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.This LEA, para assistar distritos escolar y su Programa Educacional de Carerra y Technologia no discriminan en base a sexo, disabilidad, raza, color, edad u origen nacional en sus programas educativos, actividades, o empleo como lo requiere el Titulo IX, Seccion 504 y Titulo VI. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. RISD Employee Handbook 2017-2018 59 OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request. Please respond accordingly.