[TACRAO] Listserv [External] TACRAO Election Results

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Mon Sep 14 10:54:29 CDT 2020

CONGRATULATIONS to a great group of individuals that will continue to move
TACRAO forward.

Maria C. Aguirre

Senior Executive Director
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O:325-235-7349 | C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria Aguirre and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*