[TACRAO] Listserv Degree/Certificate policy

Chris Gore CGore at kilgore.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:57:58 CDT 2020

Hello TACRAO,
Would anyone be willing to share your internal policy or procedure associated with adding or adjusting degrees or certificates that limits these changes to just once a year?   I'm needing to review our current practice and reviewing other college/university procedures would be most helpful in this effort.  Your assistance is much appreciated.
Happy Friday!
Chris

Chris Gore
Dean of Enrollment Management
   and Student Success
Office:    (903) 983-8625
Fax:         (903) 983-8697
Web:      www.kilgore.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.kilgore.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=c3VSCA6_ed6zC3gbzN8ki7RA3ZtCfvQdlxomOB4HL1A&s=nm0mRpTK6KTv8q-MgLFM-hWBDHPYXx8-LDYq7IG__kQ&e= >
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5154A.29CB2500]