[TACRAO] Listserv Staffing Survey for Community Colleges

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Thu Sep 10 12:23:26 CDT 2020

Greetings, friends.

With census day behind us for most community colleges, I hope our COMMUNITY COLLEGE enrollment services leaders will take a few minutes to complete a survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.office.com_Pages_ResponsePage.aspx-3Fid-3Dk5vHXF9V3USHpmNoRdo8046BhqFEuIpNgBZjcP-5FB-5FI1UQk4wOUpGMTUxWVBWTVBFM1hRUjlBWEg4Wi4u&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=X0GwGGvBLenAGU49TBcbNpXePPCHidH9ub1Ufw_WHE4&s=pd6BpxGBkjGVgkpExexOiybV4DPupSuOG0-1eztvX7g&e= >.

Have you wondered how others are staffed?  Would this information be useful for proposals or organizational shifts?  Share your information and you can get info on how your peer organizations (and others) are staffed.

It will take under 10 minutes and if you respond and provide your email address, I will get you a spreadsheet of results from this survey.

COMMUNITY COLLEGES only for this one.

Thanks all!

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>