[TACRAO] Listserv Grading policy

Jana Boatright jboatright at tamut.edu
Mon Nov 16 11:50:47 CST 2020

Good morning,

Every now and again, we will have instructors wishing to temporarily deviate from the existing grade mode set up for their course.  Example, a course is set up with standard grading mode with grades A-F.  For one semester only, the instructor would like to grade on a S/U basis, instead of the current grading.

Since the change is only for one semester, my office ends up having to enter the grades for the instructor, which can be overwhelming at times.

Would your institution allow this change, or do you make all grading options available during the grading cycle?

Feel free to email me directly at jboatright at tamut.edu. Thank you.

Jana Boatright

University Registrar

Texas A&M University-Texarkana

jboatright at tamut.edu

www.tamut.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tamut.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=X6zCUcLfVUecwX5MEg2NZokshrhcY-rbDNW7hvmnqlc&s=i70dFl3WqvuCOVNR3aPOIwwvfo9pB_Q0-fznkLNJLDc&e= >

Phone: 903-223-3047

Fax: 903-223-3140

[cid:e8bf500e-a61f-4569-b4d7-8ab70fb6ae07]