[TACRAO] Listserv New Position Posting at Texas A&M University - College Station

Walker, Michelle B mbwalker at tamu.edu
Fri Nov 6 13:17:37 CST 2020

Director of Recruitment - Texas A&M University

Texas A&M University is looking for an innovative and energetic Director of Recruitment who will be responsible for overseeing all undergraduate recruiting efforts and strategy for the University and providing guidance and consultation at the Graduate and Professional levels. We would welcome applications from our colleagues across the state. For more information concerning the position and the application process go to:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com_en-2DUS_TAMU-5FExternal_job_College-2DStation-2DTAMU_Director-2Dof-2DRecruitment-5FR-2D033484&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Uvb6_6UE_SNpXapYRzJrnQtQrZBuIoCfL_2NeDYQOiM&s=lnWxXQMGbLRZNJz-OoOq-z9qYb8-uA6gixgfd3bGQi8&e=

Michelle Walker | Director of Admissions Operations
Office of Admissions, Division of Enrollment & Academic Services | Texas A&M University
0200 TAMU | College Station, TX  77843-0200

Tel. 979.458.5123 | Fax. 979.458.1018 | mbwalker at tamu.edu<mailto:mbwalker at tamu.edu>
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front
admissions.tamu.edu  | aggiebound.com
@Aggiebound: Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Snapchat