[TACRAO] Listserv Title IX - Student Training Question

Kristin D. McDonald-Willey kmw at actx.edu
Fri Nov 6 09:55:10 CST 2020

Good morning!

My supervisor has requested that I reach out to you all with a Title IX question.

If any of your institutions are planning to handle your student Title IX training in a format that differs from requiring that training to be included as part of a required NSO experience, could you please send me information on 1) How are you delivering this information to students? and 2) How are you managing and tracking the course and/or completion data?

Thank you!
Kristin
[Bar]
Kristin McDonald-Willey
Amarillo College
Washington Street Campus - Student Service Center - Office # 156