[TACRAO] Listserv Searching for Presenters for 2020 TACRAO Conference

Angela Hearell ahearell at nctc.edu
Tue May 19 14:19:41 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We are looking for some wonderful TACRAO members who are willing to share their knowledge, suggestions, experiences, etc. with the rest of us.
'Access and Equity' is one of the areas that we are hoping to cover at this year's annual TACRAO conference and we have a few ideas that have been suggested as potential topics.
If one of these topics is of interest to you or a team member and one of you would like to present at this year's annual conference, please contact me directly by the end of the week.

'Access and Equity' suggested presentation topics:

  1.  Tell about how your institution is using data to bring awareness to access & equity issues.
  2.  Talk about any Title IX topics, updates, etc. that your institution may be addressing.
  3.  Tell about any barriers you have identified within your processes, applications, forms that may be deterring underrepresented students.

I look forward to hearing back from you and learning about the information you would like to share with everyone.

Thank you,

Angela Hearell
Associate Director
Research and Reporting
1525 West California St.
Gainesville, TX 76240
(940) 668-3334
ahearell at nctc.edu<mailto:ahearell at nctc.edu>
nctc.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nctc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=wTxwpyjTp3k8WBjPPgCcSGWjMAhE9e6frf6N7prG2q0&s=jgEItkwCXunnpX-EBN39AM2Cva1nz93EXHE_e0kWBDY&e= >
[New2015 email signaturelogo]

Keeping you informed! NCTC Coronavirus Updates: Go to www.nctc.edu

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer.