[TACRAO] Listserv Degree Name Change

Jacqueline Hefley jhefley at austinseminary.edu
Fri Oct 11 12:15:48 CDT 2019

We are a private institution. Many years ago, we changed the name of a degree. Our board of trustees (our governing body) specifically voted to make the name change retroactive to all holders of the degree. I'm certain there was communication with our accrediting bodies as well, though, it was the 70's and things worked differently back then.

Jacqueline D. Hefley
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs and Registrar
AUSTIN PRESBYTERIAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
100 E. 27th Street, Austin, Texas 78705
|P| 512-404-4826 |F| 512-479-0738
austinseminary.edu