[TACRAO] Listserv Legit Honor Society?

Lynda Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:43:50 CDT 2019

With some of the organizations requesting this type of information, we provide our President's and Deans' list information. It is directory information, so that response is very straightforward. With some that are more specific, the organization requesting the information is provided with a blind distribution email address that contains the students who meet the criteria. They can email the students, who can then respond if interested. The list of recipients is not available to the requestor. We can make other arrangements through Student Affairs if the requestor wants to physically mail the students.

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638 | llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>
 [cid:image002.jpg at 01D57E8E.6ED84260] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sfasu.edu_registrar_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CZWZW9-dVLPN2ww0azaN1wEM5OtbxdpRD-EHovsnnY4&s=fyoDdT0WmacYLChtrQAPsDF0fjcSj5G9nVX_2keiTx4&e= >
[cid:image003.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_SFARegistrarsOffice&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CZWZW9-dVLPN2ww0azaN1wEM5OtbxdpRD-EHovsnnY4&s=j0ujw1wsUtJXTsCiLq20EjysIIjeDjGnGdg2HrvOCuY&e= >   [cid:image004.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_SFARegistrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CZWZW9-dVLPN2ww0azaN1wEM5OtbxdpRD-EHovsnnY4&s=GXTBnSTeaUs0lSFZnideWQtzERzwH_hpg37xfxPS8i4&e= >   [cid:image005.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_sfaregistrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CZWZW9-dVLPN2ww0azaN1wEM5OtbxdpRD-EHovsnnY4&s=nK6TvOaA5jANlZLea7H5x20LksoqVk4HLB1o1MipMQ8&e= >    [cid:image006.jpg at 01D57E8E.6ED84260]
                                            sfa_registrar
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.