[TACRAO] Listserv Houston II Update

Rodriguez, Melissa mrodriguez68 at twu.edu
Wed Oct 2 15:44:47 CDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.  As a reminder, the North Forest HS College Fair date was changed to Monday, October 7th.  Please note, the school also has a new contact. If you sent an RSVP to the previous contact, please confirm your attendance with Valerie Leverett.

NEW CONTACT: H_Wk2_2019

North Forest High School College Fair

10/7/19

9:00 AM

11:00 AM

North Forest High School

10726 Mesa Drive

Houston

77078

Valerie Leverett

Valerie.Leverett at houstonisd.org<mailto:Valerie.Leverett at houstonisd.org>

New contact as of 10/2/19

Please let me know if you have any questions at houstontacrao at gmail.com<mailto:houstontacrao at gmail.com>

Safe travels!

Thank you,

Melissa A. Rodriguez
Assistant Director of Admissions
6700 Fannin Street, Suite 1300
Houston, TX 77030
P: 713-794-2352 |F: 713-794-2325
[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.twu.edu_marketing-2Dcommunication_email-2Doption-2D1.png&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=beWcOmg2A6vL_I78jlzORbuov2QhaiFkcz_Zxy5MTIs&s=EfGWXKvDlQhA7aiGvKXCYt_vFnjoB6rIgOKh7n6ptuY&e= ]