[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcripts: PDF's from 3rd party

Martinez, Jerry Jerry.Martinez at brazosport.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:23:11 CST 2019

Happy Friday!

I'm looking for some quick feedback as I explore streamlining some operations.

While some of these questions may seem obvious, please indulge me.

*         Do you accept the 3rd party PDF sent with link/password, to your institution as official (to clear admissions/transcript evaluate/registration)?

*         Do you 'move' that PDF into your imaging system without printing it, then scanning it?

?  Once scanned, do other departments have access to view (for advising, etc.)?

*         Do you print it for any reason? If so, is it still treated as 'official' for internal purposes?

*         General Imaging question: Do you shred documents shortly after being imaged?

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Director of Admissions and Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone: 979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 | Email jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX 77566
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D57846.0D2F38A0]