[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement 2019

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at msutexas.edu
Thu Jan 24 19:40:03 CST 2019

Good evening,
Answers for Midwestern State are below.

Darla Inglish
University Registrar

[cid:image001.png at 01D419C7.A993D090]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=3XOPtnmPhEQXZM-8h1F7mVkHQeo6JW0j41Byml8POCU&s=3S_xAvUaPqlB9P_iQcdZEA_fE49DfNgJm8il0iZExO0&e=>

MIDWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
Office of the Registrar
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308-2099
Office 940-397-4115    Fax 940-397-4672
msutexas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__msutexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=3XOPtnmPhEQXZM-8h1F7mVkHQeo6JW0j41Byml8POCU&s=3S_xAvUaPqlB9P_iQcdZEA_fE49DfNgJm8il0iZExO0&e=>