[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement 2019

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Thu Jan 24 11:58:43 CST 2019

See below.

Irene Robinson
Registrar
Admissions & Registrar's Office

Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, TX 77511
Tel: 281.756.3501 |Fax: 281.756.3834
www.alvincollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.alvincollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=_-_5rQZs6kFn7nLTArM-f4jvWHVsJfQNW-GsU8lFdEI&s=ukf-ng5SLNcutXp3dsVTpc018Zrm3nM_xAIy96u_7tM&e=>
[ACC Red&Black_email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.