[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement 2019

Cynthia A. Blanco cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
Thu Jan 24 11:48:40 CST 2019

Answers below...

Cindy Blanco, M.Ed.
Director of Student Records and Registrar
Admissions and Records, Bldg K Room 1.316
Cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu
(956) 872-2112 office
[cid:image004.png at 01D02F2F.EE197AC0]
www.southtexascollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=VGwZ1yV6pSFPqqseLL0yJJz_dQPM-zC2BAADCvbFbhY&s=Hclq_gNF_0zr5ylVG2PaqNiK_TdolJyTsKc__YtmLAU&e=>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__southtexascollege.edu_register&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=VGwZ1yV6pSFPqqseLL0yJJz_dQPM-zC2BAADCvbFbhY&s=8Srokhgd0SazEl-bkFweJ24ny5ZoBfCVuy1OAi6Afxc&e=
www.southtexascollege.edu/graduation<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southtexascollege.edu_graduation&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=VGwZ1yV6pSFPqqseLL0yJJz_dQPM-zC2BAADCvbFbhY&s=iNCnqS11AVhfDN5gDQWwRPCVVL8YTQW4fGYICxmJUB8&e=>
Education is the foundation upon which we build our future.
-------Christine Gregoire