[TACRAO] Listserv reverse transfer processes

shirley.dove at cisco.edu shirley.dove at cisco.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:58:08 CST 2019

Hello TACRAO,
Last week I was asked to collect information on how other 2 year
colleges handle reverse transfer.  I  am still hoping to collect
information on this topic from the knowledgeable TACRAO community.
Specifically, I'm interested in reverse transfer best-practices and any
procedures  put in place that have increased the number of  reverse
transfer degrees awarded.   Do you have reverse transfer agreements in
place with universities and if so how does your reverse transfer
agreement work?  Is the burden mainly on the university to identify the
students who might be eligible?  Any information on this topic would be
greatly appreciated.

I would also like to hear from the universities on their processes for
notifying 2 year colleges.

Thank you for your help!

photo

Shirley K. Dove

Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar

Cisco College

101 College Heights

Cisco, TX  76437

Office: 254-442-5134

Fax: 254-442-1449

The Mission of Cisco College is to provide quality, affordable,
educational opportunities to meet the diverse academic, technical and
career needs of the students and communities we serve.
Office Hours-Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Friday 8:00 am to 2:00
pm

If you need admissions information please click here to be directed to
the Cisco College admissions page.
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cisco.edu_s_926_index.aspx-3Fsid-3D926-26gid-3D1-26pgid-3D285&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Hc1wTg6EiBe_A0KqtxFzJEpE8DfQwP9fClZgGkiUX74&s=OcXiOIT8a7zuKP5UqjQ4hYQMTLdR5XClssf9GRTFgbw&e=>

Transcript requests are processed online through Credentials Solutions.
Click here to place your online order
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.credentials-2Dinc.com_tplus_-3FALUMTRO003553&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Hc1wTg6EiBe_A0KqtxFzJEpE8DfQwP9fClZgGkiUX74&s=a07E-geOciKeVDhWflZs-Jph_7qOqX1QlcNV1P_Xvdc&e= .