[TACRAO] Listserv Oct. 2 CISCO COLLEGE fair

Shae White shae.white at cisco.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:56:25 CDT 2018

Happy Friday!!   I would like to follow up as I have only received about
20+ RSVP's to attend the college fair.  I am limited to about 40 tables and
would like to make sure those who plan to attend will have a table, though
it is first come first serve, and I will try my best to check you in upon
arrival for a table.

**attached is the list of RSVP**

If attending, please reply to my direct email.  Thank you and have a great
weekend.

[image: photo]
*Shae White*
Student Services, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
101 College Heights, Cisco, TX 76437

254-442-5127  l   shae.white at cisco.edu <shae.white at cisco.edu>

www.cisco.edu
Office hours M-Th. 8am - 4:30pm / Friday 8am - 2pm

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__facebook.com_ciscocollege&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=2buebc1CtO8hhx7P0LWxND1BKruyXfr2s6N0N619JR0&s=onePhhMr6Ta3NtNTe_Dkv0y4kXMWsKO0kxGoJICrkOk&e=> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_wranglertweet&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=2buebc1CtO8hhx7P0LWxND1BKruyXfr2s6N0N619JR0&s=5VccKrrGNwpye-c3UmyWhn0w8ZwtWGMie2822--YLhg&e=>The
Mission of Cisco College is to provide quality, affordable, educational
opportunities to meet the diverse academic, technical and career needs of
the students and communities we serve.