[TACRAO] Listserv Scott Sawyer returns to UH as the University Registrar!

Heavrin, Cassandra J cheavrin at Central.UH.EDU
Fri Sep 21 11:13:12 CDT 2018

Greetings from University of Houston!

It is with great pleasure that we announce that Scott Sawyer has returned to UH as the University Registrar!

At this time, my name continues to be appear on the UH official transcript.

We will notify the list serve as we transition to Scott's name on the UH brand.

Please join us in welcoming Scott Sawyer back to Houston as the OUR leader!

Cheers!

Cassandra Heavrin
Sr. Associate Registrar

Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
5000 Gulf Fwy, Bldg 2, Houston, Texas 77204-2027
832-842-5762  |   713.743.9050  |    cheavrin at central.uh.edu<mailto:cheavrin at central.uh.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.