[TACRAO] Listserv Fair added for ETX week

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Thu Sep 20 17:03:32 CDT 2018

Good evening everyone!
We have a fair that just added to the ETX TACRAO week. It has been added in fair planner but this is also a hard copy of the invite:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D45103.DAF02530]Mount Pleasant Tiger
College Fair
November 15, 2018
5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Mount Pleasant, Texas

Dear College Admissions Representative:

We are excited to invite you to attend the Third Annual MP Tiger College Fair at Mount Pleasant High School!  MPHS is a school of 1500 students in grades 9 - 12.  Last year we had 300+ students attend with their parents! We are focused on helping ALL of our students prepare for post-secondary education and are expecting even more students to attend this year.  We look forward to providing our students and their parents the opportunity to meet you and learn more about what your school has to offer.  In addition, you will get the chance to see all that the students of MPHS have to offer your school!  Our campus is outstanding academically, we have great fine arts programs, a strong athletics program, and phenomenal CTE classes and organizations! We look forward to having your college represented at this event!

Dawn Trickey, Counselor

If you plan on attending please send an email confirmation to dtrickey at mpisd.net that includes the following:

College Representative(s) Attending the College Fair
College/University Name
Phone number where you can be reached
Mailing Address

A hospitality room with drinks and snacks will be provided.

**Colleges can also be visible when students wear your "gear"!  We would love to have students wearing college t-shirts throughout the school year.  We will have drawings for these items so we welcome you to bring some gear to give away if you would like!

[Jessica Maynard Sig]