[TACRAO] Listserv tacrao list serve/email

Heavrin, Cassandra J cheavrin at Central.UH.EDU
Thu Sep 20 15:58:33 CDT 2018

Please confirm if I may go ahead and post notices to this list;

cheavrin at central.uh.edu<mailto:cheavrin at central.uh.edu>

nothing about my affiliation with UH or TACRAO has changed to my knowledge(?)

Cassandra Heavrin
Sr. Associate Registrar

Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
         OUR Team is focused on yOUR Success!
5000 Gulf Fwy, Bldg 2, Houston, Texas 77204-2027
832-842-5762  |   713.743.9050  |    cheavrin at central.uh.edu<mailto:cheavrin at central.uh.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.