[TACRAO] Listserv Level Restrictions

Vasquez, Amanda avasquez6 at utep.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:58:37 CDT 2018

Good Morning, TACRAO,

A question for Banner Schools ---

At UTEP, we don't allow undergraduate students to register for graduate courses without permission.

Our current practice calls for adding level restrictions to every single grad course (in SCARRES) to prevent undergrad students from registering for the grad classes. Is there a more efficient way for us to do this? Is there a global setting somewhere that allows us to say UG students can only take UG classes?

Many thanks!
Amanda

Amanda Vasquez-Vicario, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Services
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
O: 915.747.8969
E: avasquez6 at utep.edu

[cid:84A7856B-263D-445E-B102-2ABEC22CDF7F]