[TACRAO] Listserv Scott Sawyer returns to UH as the University Registrar!

Heavrin, Cassandra J cheavrin at Central.UH.EDU
Fri Sep 14 15:02:33 CDT 2018

Greetings from University of Houston!

It is with great pleasure that we announce that Scott Sawyer has returned to UH this week, as the University Registrar!

At this time, my name continues to be seen on the UH official transcript.

As we make all the technical changes, I will let you all know as we transition to Scott's name on the UH brand.

Please join us in welcoming Scott back to Houston as the OUR leader!

Cheers!

Cassandra Heavrin
Sr. Associate Registrar

Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
         OUR Team is focused on yOUR Success!
5000 Gulf Fwy, Bldg 2, Houston, Texas 77204-2027
832-842-5762  |   713.743.9050  |    cheavrin at central.uh.edu<mailto:cheavrin at central.uh.edu>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.