[TACRAO] Listserv CenTACRAO News Round Up!

Judkins, Anni anni at txstate.edu
Fri Sep 7 17:20:54 CDT 2018

[Image result for fall leaf]Good evening, CenTACRAO!

It’s time for our Fall newsletter… (yeah, I know it doesn’t feel like Fall!) –

and the last one before our annual conference.

School has started and we’re getting settled in… most of our offices had changes over the summer.

  *   What happened in yours? Promotions? Retirement? New staff members?

We’d love to share the news!

                                                                                    I look forward to hearing from you! 😊

[../../TexasState-Logos/TXST_Main_Logos/ServiceMark/TXST_TEXAS_STATE_BANNER_LOGO/PNG/TXST_TEXAS_STATE_BANNER_LOGO_3_COLOR%20copy.png]

Anni Judkins
Assistant Director
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Texas State University
Richard A. Castro Undergraduate Admissions Center
429 N. Guadalupe St. | San Marcos, TX 78666
512.245.2364
#txst  #BeABobcat
admissions.txstate.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.admissions.txstate.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7ECbcu-gt1NYr_rszlw6LAf_VH7yMCKKoCULLZirpy8&s=8dlAD7DCGR3dtLDfBYz76sFWwitLsGTWCvBjSgpsMOQ&e=>
Anni at txstate.edu<mailto:Anni at txstate.edu>