[TACRAO] Listserv Message for Listserv

Amy Webb amyw at midland.edu
Wed Sep 5 10:29:41 CDT 2018

Good morning,

Will you please add the following to the listserv?

College Forum 2018
Sponsored by MISD * Midland College
Robert E. Lee High School PTSA * Midland High School PTSA
Midland Chamber of Commerce, Education Committee

Director of Recruitment:
I would like to invite your school to participate in College Forum 2018, which will be held this year at Midland College, 3600 N. Garfield, Midland, TX, in the Physical Education bldg, across from the Chap Center. This annual event is scheduled for Thursday, October 4th     . from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. College Forum is sponsored by Midland Independent School District, Midland College, Midland Chamber of Commerce, and the PTSA's of Robert E. Lee High School and Midland High School. Through this coalition, Midland's College Forum should be very successful for all involved.
All high school students (4000 +) will be invited and encouraged to attend. The senior classes have 1,200 students and most of these students are planning to attend college. There are three ways in which you can participate:
1. You may send your own representative
2. You may designate someone to be your representative. If you elect to do this, please advise me of their contact information. Please also give them my information so they will be able to contact me directly in case of questions.
3. If you choose not to send a representative, you may supply us with brochures and admissions information, which will be provided to all the high schools in Midland.
Each school's representative will be assigned a location in the building. On the evening of the event, everyone entering the building will receive a list that shows each school represented. Informal chats with interested students and parents can take place in the open setting. Also, prior to College Forum, a meal for representatives will be provided by the PTSA (RSVP required).
We hope that you will seriously consider participating in College Forum 2018. If you choose to participate, please be advised that due to the unprecedented growth in our area, it is advisable to make hotel reservations as soon in advance as possible. To assist in our planning, please click on the link to complete the registration form and e-mail it back to midlandcollegeforum at midlandisd.net<mailto:midlandcollegeforum at midlandisd.net> by Friday, September 21st. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please fill out the form here.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.midlandisd.net_cms_module_selectsurvey_TakeSurvey.aspx-3FSurveyID-3D628&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=U2Z4zPmuSzCTY8ZLJ4PCrnPJhXHgPIEMggqsmu1FmnI&s=Bwfh1UVq3ILXnlOfq_TJP7UPmJT09_bOD-tVSyLoy-A&e=>

Sincerely,
Ann Folger, PTA College Forum Coordinator
midlandcollegeforum at midlandisd.net
432-553-2000

Also, I am unable to see the TACRAO Day/Night Recruiting Schedule because it is saying that I don't have access to view that information.  Please help!
-Amy

Amy Webb
Director of Outreach & Enrollment Navigation
432.685.4501
amyw at midland.edu<mailto:amyw at midland.edu>
[MC Logo]
#StartStriveSucceed

Student Services Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Tuesdays open late until 7 p.m.)