[TACRAO] Listserv 2nd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Rexroat, Jodie jrexroat at dcccd.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:35:27 CDT 2018

Irene,
I will be a mentor.

Jodie

Jodie Rexroat
Assistant Director-Academic Records
Dallas County Community College
1601 S. Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75215
(214) 378-1754
jrexroat at dcccd.edu

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Irene Robinson
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 12:30 PM
To: 'Listserv TACRAO (tacrao at tamuc.edu)' <tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv 2nd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Veteran TACRAO Members,

Thank you to all of you who answered my first call out for mentors.  Everyone who responded via email and those who said 'Yes' on their conference registration form, have been listed as a Mentor.

However, the number of mentors totals only 92 and to date, we have 206 first-time attendees.  Even if the committee assigns each mentor with 2 newcomer mentees, we're still 22 mentors short.

Please seasoned members, consider being a mentor for a new, up and coming professional in TACRAO.  Please reply to this email with your full name, position, institution and email if you'd like to volunteer AND are attending conference.

Thank you for considering it.

Newcomer's Committee

Rex Oliver

Michelle Walker