[TACRAO] Listserv 2nd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Busby, Maria REG_MZB at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 22 12:34:10 CDT 2018

Hi there,

Teresa Ringo and I visited and we can both mentor. I am cc'ing her with this email.

Maria Busby
Associate Registrar, Responsibility - Intellection -Adaptability - Input - Belief
Email: mariabusby at shsu.edu<mailto:mariabusby at shsu.edu>
Sam Houston State University
Phone:  936-294-1036
"A leader is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." ~~ Tony Evans

Sam Houston State University ~ A Member of The Texas State University System

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Irene Robinson
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 12:30 PM
To: 'Listserv TACRAO (tacrao at tamuc.edu)' <tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv 2nd Call for Mentors-Conference 2018

Veteran TACRAO Members,

Thank you to all of you who answered my first call out for mentors.  Everyone who responded via email and those who said 'Yes' on their conference registration form, have been listed as a Mentor.

However, the number of mentors totals only 92 and to date, we have 206 first-time attendees.  Even if the committee assigns each mentor with 2 newcomer mentees, we're still 22 mentors short.

Please seasoned members, consider being a mentor for a new, up and coming professional in TACRAO.  Please reply to this email with your full name, position, institution and email if you'd like to volunteer AND are attending conference.

Thank you for considering it.

Newcomer's Committee

Rex Oliver

Michelle Walker