[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement and Position Vacancy - Dean of Admissions and Records

DeMerritt, Stanley L sdemerritt at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Oct 18 17:00:08 CDT 2018

Fellow TACRAO Colleagues:

Ms. Andrea Rangel will be retiring on December 31, 2018 after 45 years of service to South Plains College.  Please be sure to contact her and congratulate her on her retirement.  Daryl Hendry reminds me often that "every day is a Saturday" when you retire!  We hope Andy can enjoy retirement as much as Daryl has!

Therefore, South Plains College is currently advertising for the position of Dean of Admissions and Records.  A full description can be found at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southplainscollege.edu_employees_humanresources_employmentopportunities_deanadminrecords.php&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=tj72XpmfW3rOPQAztiKXqUhwu1k8p9WR6oPFIWzYdLM&s=WwXLz65t_o9eixZ-aNvu7p9IrBveqk3Cf7JFd7cWpNQ&e=.

If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kindest regards,

Stan DeMerritt, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
South Plains College
1401 S. College Ave.
Levelland, TX  79336
(806) 716-2360

[SPCEmailLogo]

South Plains College improves each student's life.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission, including all attachment(s), are private and confidential and are the property of South Plains College.  The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email or by telephone at (806) 716-2380, and then destroy it immediately.