[TACRAO] Listserv Kilgore College seeking Director of Admissions and Registrar

Chris Gore CGore at kilgore.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:01:06 CDT 2018

Good Morning TACRAO,
I wanted to share a wonderful opportunity with you.  If you know of anyone who might be interested in joining the Kilgore crew as director of admissions and registrar, please share the following link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.kilgore.edu_about_human-2Dresources_job-2Dopenings-23Director-2520of-2520Admissions-2520-26-2520Registrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=bcOE4lOhJBUsbYQydaTtPZ9tjScv4E1gqGt7emzNdXo&s=iR1v78ZGM_Yp17zTeysZXp54skhuyTwxy4AVVYrHok8&e=

The recruiting and admissions side has been a wonderful experience and I thank Donna Wald and Barb Merkle for outstanding guidance and mentorship.  The registrar experience did leave a mark, but I honestly think I had that facial tick before I started.  Staci Martin, Betsy Gooding, and Darla Inglish helped me stay grounded through software conversion and continuing state reporting challenges.   Jamie Hansard, Trey Hattaway, Melissa Chesser Gallien and so many more TACRAO family members remain source of strength and encouragement.  I'll be serving KC in a new capacity as soon as I can find my replacement.  I look forward to seeing you all in Ft. Worth.
Sincerely,
Chris

Chris Gore
Director of Admissions and Registrar